Tuesday September 3rd 2013

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to let you all know that our wonderful baby girl has arrived. Sunday night at 9:40pm Tessa Rose Newman finally decided to come into the world. Everything went really well and we were lucky enough to have her at home. Thankfully no trauma was sustained by either Heather or Tessa and labor/delivery took almost 4 hours from start to finish (nice and quick). Today has been spent showing her off to immediate family and letting everyone know the wonderful news. 

I also wanted to let you know that I will definitely be out of training for all of this week but will most likely be in the gym for at least half days by next Monday morning. Any sessions that you guys miss will of course be refunded back to you and I will still be posting workouts on the blog every day so I hope no one is going to be taking any time off just because I am. :)  I hope this message finds you all well and I will let you all know If Christina will be able to take any of my groups from me before I am able to come back on monday. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Gary
























Workout


A)45sec In Between Exercises (5 Sets)
BB DL x 6
Clapping Push Ups x Max Reps

B)45sec In Between Exercises (5 Sets)
BB FS x 6
Push Ups x Max Reps

C)1200m Run For Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment